Friday December 7th, 2018 will be my second frozen embryo transfer with a 5 day blastocyst. My cycle has gone perfectly so far, and my personal life has improved significantly. I am in a much better place this month than last month. Timing really couldn’t have been better. I am grateful that although I didn’t want to wait an additional month, I’m really glad I did.
I still haven’t found out the exact time of my transfer so my organization of my day may need to change, but I’m going to plan it out as if my transfer will be in the early afternoon, like it was last time.
- Wake up a little later than usual. The night before I will go to bed at my usual time but I’ll try to get up a little later to make sure I get my full 8 hours of sleep.
- Breakfast: Prenatal vitamin, half a grapefruit, Decaf green tea with lemon.
- Yoga. Devi Flow – “Devi” focuses on hip/pelvic and also “heart opening” which is great for people that use computers/phones a lot , or in my case work in awkward positions (dental hygienist).
- Pack snacks, make herbal tea.
- Acupuncture, prior to embryo transfer.. with guided meditation from MindfulIVF.com
- DRINK UP need a full bladder for embryo transfer
- Blood work & Embryo Transfer. I will take 81 mg baby aspirin after blood work.
- Have a snack to hold me over. Walnuts, Almonds and Pumpkin seeds. Last time the clinic gave me a dark chocolate bar so hopefully I’ll get that again too 🙂
- Acupuncture, Post embryo transfer with guided meditation from MindfulIVF.com
- Go home 🙂
- Have a small lunch – homemade soup/stew or piece of salmon w. avocado
- Watch a funny movie or show. Keep feet nice and warm!
- Take Progesterone shot
- Walk on treadmill for 15 minutes
- Have hubby cook dinner or plan crock pot dinner.
- Relax and go to bed early
THEN THE WAIT BEGINS!!! at least its only 9 days and not the full 14 days!